Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need special software or hardware to read eBooks?
Can I download eBooks on to my hand-held device?
Can I print and copy my ebooks?
Once I have purchased my ebook, will it always be available?
What are the benefits of reading ebooks?
- In most cases, ebooks are cheaper than paper books
- Instantly available worldwide
- Full Text Search available - Search our entire database of ebooks for a specific phrase or keyword.
- Convenient - imagine loading several books onto a portable reading device before you go on holiday.
- You can build a whole library of digital books
- Users can do research and create or organize content
- ebook reading software is free and easy to download from the internet
What currency are the eBooks.com prices in?
What is your refund policy?
All you need is your PC, laptop or hand held device.We offer eBooks in PDF format. Our Online Reader requires no software other than an internet browser.
Once the application system is developed, the ebooks will be available for offline reading without downloading option.
eBooks have DRM security settings that may prevent printing and copying of ebooks. These are set by the Publisher and vary from ebook to ebook, and even from format to format for the same ebook. This limitation is created to avoid the misuse of books.
Yes, once you have purchased the ebook it is yours. The title is stored on your account and you can access it at any time by logging in with your username and password.
ebooks are priced in local currency i.e. NPR.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.